Dhaba Style Paneer Masala recipe - https://goo.gl/3rwRsg
Dhaba Style Aloo Matar Keema recipe - https://goo.gl/o9pDoS
#DhabaMeals #butternaan #dhabachickencurry #badammilk
Butter Naan (Without Yeast & Tandoor)
All purpose flour/Maida - 500 gms
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Sugar - 5 tsp
Oil - 3 tsp
Yogurt/Curd - 1 cup
Oil - 1 tsp
Garnish it with Sesame seeds & Coriander leaves
1. Take a bowl, add maida (all purpose flour), salt, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, oil, yogurt/curd and gently mix it together.
2. Add little warm water at a time to get the right consistency. Knead to dough.
3. After kneading , apply oil on the dough. Let it sit for 3 hours.
4. Take a big size dough & roll it out. Apply water on one side.
5. Place it on hot tawa wet side down. Turn off the stove once you see bubbles.
6. Cook other side on grill.
7. Finish it off with butter on the top.
8. Garnish it with sesame seeds & coriander leaves.
9. Serve it with Dhaba Style Chicken Curry or Dhaba Style Paneer Masala of your choice. Enjoy the home-made Naan (without yeast & tandoor).
Dhaba Style Chicken Curry
Chicken - 1 kg
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste - 1 & 1/2 tsp
Juice of 1 no. Lemon
Yogurt/Curd - 1 cup
(Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Clove, Green Cardamom & Black Cardamom)
Butter - 2 Tbsp
Onion - 3 nos finely chopped
Kashmiri Red chili powder - 2 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Tomato - 4 nos grated
Salt to taste
Green chili - 2 nos slit
Garam Masala powder - 1 & 1/2 tsp
Besan/Gram flour - 2 tsp
Few Kasuri methi
Few chopped Coriander leaves
1. Take a bowl, add chicken, turmeric , salt, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, yogurt and mix it all together. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Roast Bay leaf, green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and black cardamom.
3. Add butter and onion. Saute till the onion turns light brown.
4. Add kashmiri red chilly powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, grated tomatos, salt, green chillies and let it cook for few minutes.
5. Add the marinated chicken and water. Close the lid, let it cook for 40 minutes.
6. When the chicken is half cooked, add garam masala, gram flour and close the pot. Let it cook for 15 minutes to 20 minutes.
7. Once the chicken is cooked, add kasuri methi and garnish with coriander leaves.
8. Serve it with Naan, roti or rice.
Badam Milk (Almond Milk)
Milk - 1 liter
Almond/Badam - 100 gms
(soaked for 2 hours & skin removed)
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Saffron in milk
Garnish it with sliced Almond/Badam
For Masala powder (optional)
Few Cashew nuts
Piece of Mace/Javitri
Cardamom seeds (Discard the skin)
1. Boil the 1 liter of milk.
For masala powder (optional):
2. Grind almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, mace and cardamom seeds (discard the skin). Its a spice mix. Keep the masala powder aside.
3. Almond/Badam (soaked for 2 hours & skin removed) grind to fine paste by adding little water.
4. Add almond/badam paste in boiling milk. Stir well in a low flame.
5. Now, add cardamom powder, Sugar, masala powder (optional), saffron in milk & blend well.
6. Finally garnish it with sliced Almond/Badam. Turn off the stove & cool the milk.
7. Serve it with hot or chilled. Enjoy this energy drink with your family.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com