Basmati Rice - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1 liter
Sugar - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Rose Water - 1 tsp
Few Sliced Almonds
1. Take a 1/4 cup of basmati rice, wash it and dry them completely on a paper towel.
2. Once it got dried, grind them into a coarse mixture.
3. Take a pan, add 1 liter milk, coarsely ground rice and cook them.
4. Keep stirring the rice and milk mixture.
5. Once rice is cooked add one cup of sugar, cardamom powder and mix it well.
6. Turn off the stove, once the mixture thickens.
7. Add 1 tsp of rose water and cool the mixture completely.
8. Transfer it to a bowl, add pistachios, sliced almonds, one ripped mango puree and mix it well the phirni.
9. Refrigerate and serve it cold.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com